Competence requirements are based on the requirements and criteria of ”Excellent” in the vocational qualification, including competence requirements of the task modules.
- Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Processing spreadsheet data (filtering, subtotals, protection, linking, importing data)
- Adding illustrations to a spreadsheet (images, objects, links, comments, editing charts)
- Calculations and functions, e.g. Sum, If, Sumif, Plookup, Vlookup, Count, Countif. In addition, Goal seek.
- Macro recording and producing a macro button
- Text formatting (Word)
- Styles and document templates
- Long documents (section breaks, footers and headers, table of contents, indexes, references and bibliographies)
- Columns (dividing a text into columns)
- Merge functions (address labels and newsletters, connecting to a data source)
- Forms (creating and editing tables and form fields)
- Presentation graphics (PowerPoint)
- Diverse use of images and drawing tools, animations
- Inserting and editing charts and objects, as well as RGB-color definitions
- Slide-specific effects, text effects, action buttons, hyperlinks
The tasks may also be solved using Excel add-ons: PowerQuery and PowerPivot.
To accomplish the tasks, a competitor must be familiar with the Office Object Linking and Embedding(OLE) – features.
The fulfilment of the competition task will be accepted as the completion of the Advanced license.